Agency of Living Organisms: Visits in dialogue to the exhibition
The Agency of Living Organisms project seeks to address the interrelations between contemporary urban social structures and nature, from the artistic and collective perspective, by means of organising transient "living” structures, micro-political actions and interventions. Compared to humans, plants and other living organisms have a set of sensorial characteristics that are often surprisingly sophisticated with which they interact and exist in their environment, in the same way that happens in art.
Exhibitions are spaces that allow certain flexibility when being interpreted and visited; they are also places that provide a direct approach to the specificity of artistic practice. Through the Visits in Dialogue, we propose to delve into the world of the exhibition.
They are paths to making direct contact with contemporary art, in which anyone interested can participate. We move beyond the format of the guided tour and the ways of understanding the exhibition to add, in common, new meanings.
*Sign Language Interpretation Service (SLIS) available by booking in advance: email@example.com
- Date: Wednesday, 2 November 2016 > Wednesday, 1 February 2017
- Schedule: Twice a month, on wednesdays 18:00 (ES) and 19:00 (EU)
- Location: Exhibition Hall
- Capacity: 20
- Access: Registration
- Price: Free
- Agency of Living Organisms. Opening 21-10-2016 - 19:00 - Exhibition Hall
- The Possibilities that Dissapear Before a Landscape 21-10-2016 - 20:30 - Patio
- Because we meet: Vapor / Liquid / Solid 22-10-2016 - 12:00 - Artist's Space
- Zulozar 22-10-2016 > 23-10-2016 - 17:00/18:00 (Duration: 1 hour) - Lore Baratzak Park
- Guided walks: A Dangerous Walk 23-10-2016 > 21-01-2017 - 11:00 - Information Point
- Agency of Living Organisms: Visits in dialogue to the exhibition 02-11-2016 > 01-02-2017 - Twice a month, on wednesdays 18:00 (ES) and 19:00 (EU) - Exhibition Hall
- Guided walks: Fossils in the City 06-11-2016 > 11-12-2016 - 11:00 - Information Point
- Agency of Living Organisms: Testu-inguruan 08-11-2016 > 10-01-2017 - 18:30 (Second tuesday of the month 18:30) - Exhibition Hall
- Guided walks: Walk Through Deep Time 13-11-2016 - 11:00 - Information Point
- Agency of Living Organisms: Experimental Visits 30-11-2016 > 25-01-2017 - 18:30 (Last wednesday of each month) - Exhibition Hall
- Run or Die 05-02-2017 - 17:00 - Exhibition Hall