#Caseando, brainchild of VIC (Citizen Initiative Nursery) has already been more than a year in “residence” in Tabakalera. From the Plaza, to the urban level landings, and, in the last few months, on the Hirikilabs walkway.
#Caseando touched down in Tabakalera as something intended to promote reflection on private space as a field of citizen action.
However, reflection processes are slow; they need time to mature and have to be properly nurtured. Now, after a year, there is avid conversation around the notion of the domestic and the citizen platforms linked to this domain.
Until now, #Caseando has been a meeting point, a context for us to meet, a flexible space of rest within the framework of rigid architecture. It has been colourful and inspirational, and helped make Hirikilabs an altogether more friendly place.
During these sessions and in collaboration with the Hirikilabs Textile Open Working Group, we hope to neatly elaborate a story of #Caseando that represents and integrates the diversity of the community of users of Hirikilabs and Tabakalera.
Everyone of us can build, install and develop from our homes
- Date: Tuesday, 3 October 2017 > Friday, 6 October 2017
- Schedule: 17:00-20:00
- Location: Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- Language: EU+ES
- Access: Registration
- Price: Free
- Citizen sensors 19-07-2016 - - #Caseando
- - Cancelled - Enabling the future 03-09-2016 - - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- DIY furniture 07-09-2016 > 14-09-2016 - 17:00-20:00 - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- Textiles & circuits 17-09-2016 - 11:00-14:00 - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- Agur #Caseando 03-10-2017 > 06-10-2017 - 17:00-20:00 - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory