Dayanne & Murillo. The Power of Nanoscience.
Exhibition resulting from the nanoKOMIK project
This exhibition is the outcome of the 2016 nanoKOMIK project. The process began in early 2016 with the launch of the nanoKOMIK challenge, which has since involved more than 190 young people between the ages of 12 and 18. In response to the challenge, over 100 pieces of work were presented in Basque, Spanish and French, in which the young participants brought their own comic superheroines or superheroes to life, endowing them with nanopowers based on the surprising properties that matter acquires through nanotechnology.
The best ideas from the comics submitted have been used to create Dayanne and Murillo. The Power of Nanoscience: an entertaining story about two imaginative researchers who harness the possibility of modifying the properties of matter on the nanoscale to develop astonishing nanopowers which will turn them into heroes.
- Date: Thursday, 9 November 2017 > Saturday, 11 November 2017
- Location: Patio
- Access: Free entry
- Price: Free
- Astrophotography exhibition 09-11-2017 > 11-11-2017 - - Patio
- Dayanne & Murillo. The Power of Nanoscience. 09-11-2017 > 11-11-2017 - - Patio
- Sound pollution workshop 10-11-2017 > 11-11-2017 - 15:30 (10 nov.) y 13:00 (11 nov.) - Patio
- The world of dinosaurs 10-11-2017 > 11-11-2017 - 17:00 (10 nov.) and 16:00 (11 nov.) - Patio
- Round-table discussion on the concept of citizen science 10-11-2017 - 17:00-19:00 - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- Colouring heat 11-11-2017 - 10:00 and 10:30 - Patio
- Science show 11-11-2017 - 12:00 - Z Hall
- Sundial 11-11-2017 - 16:30 - Patio
- Construction workshop and contest 11-11-2017 - 17:00 - Patio
- Science Club 11-11-2017 - 19:00 - Z Hall