Opening of Eric Baudelaire's exhibition "The Music of Ramón Raquello and his Orchestra"
On june 23 at 20:00 will take place the opening of Eric Baudelaire's exhibition The Music of Ramón Raquello and his Orchestra the first large scale solo exhibition in a public institution in Spain to date.
Spanning over a decade of artistic production across installation, print, photography and film, the exhibition follows Baudelaire’s sustained attempts to find a form that accommodates the catastrophic complexity of contemporary life, interweaving fiction and considerations on fear, the media and the power of words and images.
After the opening, and linked to Baudelaire's project The Session, at 21:00 in the Attic of Tabakalera, there will be meeting point to taste flavours from Abkhazia, all performed by a Basque chef.
- Date: Friday, 23 June 2017
- Schedule: 20:00
- Location: Exhibition Hall
- Access: Free entry
- Opening of Eric Baudelaire's exhibition "The Music of Ramón Raquello and his Orchestra"
- Conversation between Eric Baudelaire and Anna Colin
- Conversation between Maxim Gvinjia and Xabier Madariaga
- Visits in dialogue to Eric Baudelaire's exhibition
05-07-2017 > 20-09-2017 -
Twice a month, on Wednesday 18:00 (ES) and 19:00 (EU) -
- Experimental visits to Eric Baudelaire's exhibition
19-07-2017 > 27-09-2017 -
- Talk on the film 'Also Known As Jihadi'
- Letters to ourselves from Abkhazia