Experimental visits to Eric Baudelaire's exhibition
These visits represent a number of experimental visions of the exhibition with the aim of opening it up to new interpretations.
The idea is to provoke unexpected encounters in the halls and to people these with a collaboration of artists, scientists, historians, designers, biologists, musicians... so that they offer their own particular approach to each exhibition.
27 SEPTEMBER (Wednesday)
Irati Gorostidi, Arantza Santesteban, filmmakers
We’ll delve into Eric Baudelaire’s exhibition The Music of Ramón Raquello and his Orchestra accompanied by the voices of Arantza Santesteban and Irati Gorostidi who, by means of a radio performance, will unite their interest in film and literature with Eric Baudelaire’s artistic practice.
19 JULY (Wednesday)
Víctor Iriarte, Head of Audiovisual Programs of Tabakalera
A sound-themed walk in the shape of audio-guide or downloadable podcast to listen to while visiting the exhibition by Eric Baudelaire.
The walk lasts the same length as a classic film: 90 minutes. And is composed of 90 fragments from the beginning of films from the history of cinema. What may result from the combination of these sound archives and the exhibition by Eric Baudelaire is yet to be known. Cinema. The cinema. Against cinema.
- Date: Wednesday, 19 July 2017 > Wednesday, 27 September 2017
- Schedule: 18:30
- Location: Exhibition Hall
- Language: EU+ES
- Capacity: 30
- Access: Registration
- Price: Free
- Opening of Eric Baudelaire's exhibition "The Music of Ramón Raquello and his Orchestra"
- Conversation between Eric Baudelaire and Anna Colin
- Conversation between Maxim Gvinjia and Xabier Madariaga
- Visits in dialogue to Eric Baudelaire's exhibition
05-07-2017 > 20-09-2017 -
Twice a month, on Wednesday 18:00 (ES) and 19:00 (EU) -
- Experimental visits to Eric Baudelaire's exhibition
19-07-2017 > 27-09-2017 -
- Talk on the film 'Also Known As Jihadi'
- Letters to ourselves from Abkhazia