The experiences of doing yoga together as a family allow us to share and create fun play moments, and moments of relaxation and communication between kids and adults. Through a journey towards everyone’s interior, we work on personal links and self-knowledge, and become familiar with tools that allow us to be more at ease with ourselves and our environment.
Apart from becoming immersed in the world of Yoga, in this workshop we shall work on dance and movement therapies. We shall learn to communicate with each other, to relax and to listen to each other in other ways, through different games and activities. Through work with creativity and the awareness of emotions, we shall work on the way towards achieving a healthy, self-sufficient life.
This workshop is an invitation to have fun, laugh, throw ourselves to the ground and relax together; it is an invitation to break with our day-to-day selves in order, through movement, to create a space of calm and communication.
- Date: Saturday, 11 November 2017
- Schedule: 11:00
- Location: Artist's Space
- Access: Registration
- Price: Free
- For whom: Age: 4 - 6 years old + parents
- Rethinking the play spaces 25-05-2016 - - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- Appetizing materials 13-07-2016 - 17:30 - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- Zorutik: 0-6 Space 14-09-2016 - - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- Soft Furniture 28-10-2016 > 04-11-2016 - 17:30-19:30 - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- 0-6 Space Opening Party 03-02-2017 - 17:30 - 1st floor hall
- Subversive maternities 21-04-2017 - 18:30 - Z Hall
- The Cotton Tails 19-05-2017 - 18:00 - Z Hall
- Creative family cooking 16-06-2017 - 17:30 - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- Do your own thing. Freedom in a bubble 15-09-2017 - 18:00 - Patio
- Creating Pedagogical Material for Kids Between 0 and 6 04-10-2017 - - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- Playing in the 0-3 age group. How should they be accompanied? 20-10-2017 > 21-10-2017 - Friday 17:30 (EU) Open lecture / Saturday 11:00 Workshop (prior registration required) - Artist's Space
- Family Yoga 11-11-2017 - - Artist's Space
- Bihotz Inguru forest school 20-04-2018 - 17:30 - Artist's Space