Hirikilabs Plaza: 5th Call for open projects
The Hirikilabs Plaza open call for projects is a process in which anyone can bring project proposals related to technology and / or digital culture to be developed at Hirikilabs in collaboration with other people. The philosophy of hirikilabs Plaza is the promotion of free culture, open design and sharing knowledge.
What is Hirikilabs Plaza?
Hirikilabs Plaza are the sessions taking place every Thursday afternoon, open laboratory sessions. It is the place to meet people eager to develop projects in collaboration. An environment for interaction with individuals, groups and communities of practice, so that together they can make ideas evolve from DIY (do it yourself) to DIWO (do it with other people).
How can I join Hirikilabs Plaza?
You can just come to the lab every Thursday from 16:00 to 20:00 and collaborate with the running projects, and, if you wish, you can submit a project while an open call is active. There are two open calls each year.
- - Hirikilabs Plaza: 4th Call for open projects - Presentation
- - Hirikilabs Plaza: 5th Call for open projects
- - Hirikilabs plaza: 6th call for open projects
- - Hirikilabs Plaza: 7th Call for Open Projects
- - Hirikilabs Plaza: 8th Call for Open Projects
- - Hirikilabs Plaza: 9th Call for Open Projects
- - Hirikilabs Plaza: 10th Call for Open Projects
- Date: Monday, 11 January 2016 > Thursday, 11 February 2016
- Location: Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- Access: Registration
Fairs and meetingsHirikilabs Plaza V: Project Developing Session03-03-2016 > 14-07-2016 - Every thursday 4-8pm - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
PresentationsHirikilabs Plaza V: Public Presentation of Projects18-02-2016 - 19:00 - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory