HorKonpon is an open workshop that centres on the repair and reuse of tools that we use in everyday life. It aims to help make the public more selfsufficient (do it yourself) and work more as a team (do it together). It therefore seeks to gather people of all ages and skills to encourage mutual learning, by sharing technical and technological knowledge.
So anyone who thinks they are capable of repairing radios, plugs, toys, zips or any other object is invited to come to this space organised by HorKonpon. Likewise, citizens are encouraged to dust off appliances and tools stored in the loft and bring them to Espacio 2016 in order to repair them with the help of everyone there.
To participate in HorKonpon you need to meet at least one of these two conditions (or both): have something to teach in the field of manual work o be willing to learn. At the end of the day, the initiative seeks to share as many skills and as much knowledge as possible, to be able to do carpentry work, sewing, electricity work, mechanical work, shoe repairs, etc.
- Date: Saturday, 12 September 2015
- Schedule: 12:00-14:00
- Location: Ubik. Biblioteca de creación de Tabakalera
- Horkonpon 12-09-2015 - 12:00-14:00 - Ubik. Biblioteca de creación de Tabakalera
- Collective Trance 12-09-2015 > 13-09-2015 - 12:30-13:00 - Sala Z
- DJ Zure Set 12-09-2015 > 13-09-2015 - 12:00-14:00 | 19:00-22:00 - Terraza
- Oblobots & conductive plastecine workshop 12-09-2015 - 11:00-13:00 - Hirikilabs. Laboratorio de cultura digital y tecnología
- Microworkshops for families 12-09-2015 > 13-09-2015 - Saturday 11:00-14:00 | Sunday 17:00-19:00 -
- Cinema opening 12-09-2015 - 19:00 - Cine - Sala 1
- Mañana Goodbye 12-09-2015 - 12:00 - Bodega
- Expirators 12-09-2015 > 13-09-2015 - Saturday 13:00 & 20:00 | Sunday 17:00 & 20:00 -
- Pop Screens 12-09-2015 > 13-09-2015 - 10:00-24:00 - Estudios
- Another History of Cinema 12-09-2015 - 22:00 - Cine - Sala 1
- KKlekua in the dark 12-09-2015 - 18:00-20:00 - Estudios
- BE FIT Transform Yourself 12-09-2015 > 13-09-2015 - 12:00-12:20 - Sala Z