Introductory courses on digital manufacturing equipment
The introductory courses in digital manufacturing equipment focus on introducing participants to the use of core technologies for projects in the laboratory. These courses are repeated periodically throughout the year. Hirikilabs uses them to certify that attendees are capable of using the laboratory equipment. There will be three training workshops: CNC milling, 3D printing and laser cutting.
- Date: Tuesday, 7 March 2017 > Tuesday, 28 March 2017
- Location: Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- Introduction to Digital Manufacturing: Milling 01-10-2015 - 16:00-18:30 - Hirikilabs. Laboratorio de cultura digital y tecnología
- Introduction to digital manufacturing: 3D printing 07-03-2017 > 14-03-2017 - 17:00-20:00 (Tuesdays) - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- DIY Laboratory Machines 19-09-2017 > 26-09-2017 - 17:00-20:00 (Tuesday) - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory
- Introduction to digital manufacturing: laser cutting 02-10-2018 > 09-10-2018 - 17:00-20:00 (On Tuesday) - Hirikilabs. Digital Culture & Technology Laboratory