Conversation between Maxim Gvinjia and Xabier Madariaga
As part of the programme "The Secession Sessions"
Maxim Gvinjia at the Abkhazian Anembassy
Conversation between the journalist Xabier Madariaga and the former Abkhazian Foreing Affaires Ministre, Maxim Gvinjia.
This conversation is part of the programme The Secession Sessions of Eric Baudelaire's exhibition The Musicof Ramón Raquello and his Orquestra.
- Date: Friday, 30 June 2017
- Schedule: 19:00
- Location: Exhibition Hall
- Language: EU+ENG
- Opening of Eric Baudelaire's exhibition "The Music of Ramón Raquello and his Orchestra"
- Conversation between Eric Baudelaire and Anna Colin
- Conversation between Maxim Gvinjia and Xabier Madariaga
- Visits in dialogue to Eric Baudelaire's exhibition
05-07-2017 > 20-09-2017 -
Twice a month, on Wednesday 18:00 (ES) and 19:00 (EU) -
- Experimental visits to Eric Baudelaire's exhibition
19-07-2017 > 27-09-2017 -
- Talk on the film 'Also Known As Jihadi'
- Letters to ourselves from Abkhazia