Opening of "I Never Said Umbrella"
Exhibition by Itziar Okariz
On February 16th, Friday, we will open the exhitibion by Itziar Okariz, entitled I Never Said Umbrella.
Itziar Okariz (Donostia / San Sebastián, 1965) is an artist with a solid and recognized career, both locally and internationally. Through this monographic exhibition, Tabakalera aims to focus on her artistic career, performing a review of previous works and presenting new productions created for the occasion. This exhibition is the third chapter of a project that began in the Kunsthaus Baselland (Basel) and, after passing through the CA2M (Madrid), will end in Tabakalera.
The opening of the exhibition will start at 7:00 p.m. with a performance by Itziar Okariz.
- Date: Friday, 16 February 2018
- Schedule: 19:00
- Location: Patio
- Access: Free entry
- Opening of "I Never Said Umbrella" 16-02-2018 - 19:00 - Patio
- Visits in dialogue to 'I Never Said Umbrella' exhibition 28-02-2018 > 23-05-2018 - 18:00 (ES) and 19:00 (EU) - Exhibitions halls 1-2
- Little mornings 13-03-2018 > 08-05-2018 - 11:30-12:00 (Once a month, on Tuesdays) - Exhibitions halls 1-2
- Testu-inguruan. Approach to contemporary art 21-03-2018 > 30-05-2018 - 18:30 (once a month, on Wednesday) - Exhibitions halls 1-2
- Experimental visit to Itziar Okariz's exhibition 24-03-2018 - 12:00 - Exhibitions halls 1-2