Programme with teaching staff
For teachers, educators, professionals linked to education, pedagogy and mediation
This programme involves a series of encounters where teachers and the Tabakalera mediation team share expertise and experiences. We consider those encounters to be spaces to generate joint learning processes, discover the existing needs and interests and enable open educational tools. Therefore, we offer a dialogue framework between education and contemporary culture.
During the academic year, there will be three seminars when the participants will consider communal methodologies and contents.The themes of the sessions will change; the first one will focus on exploring collaborative work possibilities with artists in schools in relation to the communal spaces, the second will address thematic areas to do with ecology and education, and the third will tackle the pedagogical challenges at its intersection with the functional diversity, linking this work to the line of corporal and feminist pedagogies. These thematic areas have been pinpointed as pressing points by the academic staff that have taken part in earlier workshops.
Furthermore, the legacy of DSS2016EU has been reflected in 2017 academic year through the ARTikertuz project, run in conjunction with the UPV/EHU. It is a research and working party where teaching staff come together to reflect on interventions and action opportunities from art in the classrooms, starting from a reflective and critical position with regard to how this knowledge is addressed in formal education.
- School laboratory: Co-creating our spaces 15-10-2016 - 09:30-17:00 - Z Hall
- Feminist Strategies in Education II 12-12-2016 > 13-12-2016 - 17:00-20:00 - Artist's Space
- ¡Me importa un pimiento! (I couldn't care less) 08-02-2017 > 09-02-2017 - 17:00-20:00 - Artist's Space
- School Peripheries. Art and Education. Thinking together about collaborative projects 11-05-2017 - 17:00 -20:00 - Espacio de creadores
- OINHERRI: herri hezitzailea, eskola herritarra 28-10-2017 - 09:00 -14:00 - Z Hall
- Feminist Pedagogies. Work Group. Session Zero 20-11-2017 - 18:00 - Artist's Space
- Feminist Pedagogies. Feministaldia 27-11-2017 > 28-11-2017 - Monday 17:30 - 20:30 | Tuesday 17:30 - 19:00 - Artist's Space
- Spaces to be the way we want to be 19-03-2018 > 20-03-2018 - 17:30-20:30 - Artist's Space
- Art and feminism 23-10-2018 - 17:00 - 20:00 - Artist's Space