REC: Experimental Films
Audio Visual workshop for secondary and upper-secondary school groups
Rec: experimental cinema is a programme whose aim is working with the audio-visual as a tool for building and giving visibility to modes of self-representation. We have designed a series of sessions in which experimental cinema is the point of departure, with due recognition of the knowledge gained from and the uses to which image is put on a daily basis by young people, male and female.
The type of cinema that is labelled “experimental” brings together audio-visual examples deriving from common languages and narratives and providing other ways of doing things, where visibility is given to ideas and subjects far removed from stereotypes. Themes such as race, gender, sexual identity or ideology, blended together through non-conventional formats are, precisely, what we want to work on with the groups.
Given our intention in this edition to look more deeply into content, we have decided to schedule more sessions with the groups: starting with one viewing session, we shall then move on to recording, via mobile devices or cameras, before the final editing of material. The programme shall end with a final session for Screening and debate.
Number of sessions: 4
Duration of sessions at Tabakalera: 2 hours (máximum)
Duration of sessions at the secondary school: to be agreed upon with the person in charge of the group.
To arrange an appointment for your group, call +34 943 118 855 or send us an email to email@example.com.
In collaboration with:
- Date: Friday, 4 November 2016 > Sunday, 30 April 2017
- Schedule: Fridays 10:00-12:00 or 12:00-14:00
- Access: Registration
- Price: Free
- Exploring Tabakalera! 01-10-2016 > 31-05-2017 - 2 hours, between 10:00-14:00 and 16:00-20:00 -
- Mañana Goodbye 01-10-2016 > 31-05-2017 - 2 hours, between 10:00-14:00 and 16:00-20:00 -
- Living Organisms 21-10-2016 > 05-02-2017 - 2 hours, between 10:00-14:00 and 16:00-20:00 -
- REC: Experimental Films 04-11-2016 > 30-04-2017 - Fridays 10:00-12:00 or 12:00-14:00 -
- Visual intoxication 17-02-2017 > 11-06-2017 - 2 hours, between 10:00-14:00 and 16:00-18:00 -
- Disguise yourself! 17-02-2017 > 11-06-2017 - 2 hours, between 10:00-14:00 and 16:00-18:00 -
- What Science Doesn't See 17-02-2017 > 11-06-2017 - 2 hours, between 10:00-14:00 and 16:00-18:00 -
- Workshops linked to the exhibitions: The Music of Ramón Raquello and his Orchestra 23-06-2017 > 27-10-2017 - 2 hours, between 10:00-14:00 and 16:00-18:00 -
- Workshops linked to the exhibitions: Cale, cale, cale! Caale!!! 27-10-2017 > 02-02-2018 - 2 hours, between 10:00-14:00 and 16:00-18:00 -
- Workshops linked to the exhibitions: Hot Iron. Marginalia 27-10-2017 > 02-02-2018 - 10:00-14:00 eta 16:00-18:00 artean, 2 orduko iraupenarekin -