Seed Journey in San Sebastian
As part of the Stimulants: circulation and euphoria exhibition and in collaboration with Haziera, the Cristina Enea Foundation's seed archive, we’re delighted to introduce Seed Journey, a project led by the Flatbread Society involving a boat trip from England to Jordan to gather seeds and experiences. Various activities have been organised to raise awareness of the work of several international collectives on seeds and the plant world, coinciding with the docking of the project vessel in San Sebastián en route to the Middle East.
Cider and apple trees will be the chosen theme during the boat’s stay in San Sebastián, and the starting point for exploring land and sea traffic in the border zone between the rural and marine worlds. We’ll get closer to the confluence between the art world and revitalisation and development projects which aim to build new realities in the rural sphere.
- Date: Tuesday, 9 May 2017 > Thursday, 11 May 2017
- Art and the rural environment: exploring border areas 09-05-2017 - 10:00 - Z Hall
- Cider and modernity: the oceanic crossing of countryside cultures 09-05-2017 - 18:00 - Z Hall
- Visit to Domaine d'Abbadie 10-05-2017 - 09:00-17:30 -
- Corpse Vengeance Magic and Its Curious Demise. A talk by Michael Taussig 11-05-2017 - 19:30 - Z Hall