Tabakalera Taulara 2017
Every Thursday this summer, always at half past eight in the afternoon, the rooftop terrace of Tabakalera will again host a selection of work linked to live performance arts. From 6 July until 31 August we will be able to enjoy different proposals that combine sound, the body, movement, choreography and language.
Maia Villot has prepared a selection of works by Rodrigo Cuevas, Maite Arroitajauregi (Mursego), Jorge Dutor and Guillem Mont de Palol, Idurre Azkue and Joseba Irazoki, Hipólito Patón and Vicente Arlandis, Jaume Ferrete, Beatriz Setién and Lisa Nogara, Luciana Chieregati and Ibon Salvador (Colectivo Qualquer) and Nazario Diaz.
Thursday, Thursday, Thursday,
many, many, many Thursdays,
every Thursday in July, every Thursday in August
… up on the fourth floor, up on the rooftop terrace,
under the open sky, when it's still daytime, when it's not yet night-time,
during that in-between where we know how we'll start but not how we'll end.
Something every Thursday.
In each thing some bodies.
Bodies dancing, bodies singing, making sound, vibrating, talking, moving, travelling.
And Frankenstein's wife, the picturesque agitator, Margaret Thatcher, Beyoncé, the human microphone, dancing for the sake of dancing, voices, words, watercolours, velvet, tribute songs, choreographies, actions and invocations, laughter…
All unleashed upwards, without a ceiling to stop them.
Summer's rooftop events
- Date: Thursday, 6 July 2017 > Thursday, 31 August 2017
- Schedule: 20:30 (Every Thusday)
- Location: Attic
- Access: Free entry
- El mundo por montera 06-07-2017 - 20:30 - Attic
- Ni naiz zure Frankenstein 13-07-2017 - 20:30 - Attic
- #LosMicrófonos 20-07-2017 - 20:30 - Attic
- Bailar por bailar 27-07-2017 - 20:30 - Attic
- Performance municipal 03-08-2017 - 20:30 - Attic
- Voz Mal ( Mal Mal ) 10-08-2017 - 20:30 - Attic
- Bombón coreográfico 17-08-2017 - 20:30 - Attic
- Gestos de inquietud #3 24-08-2017 - 20:30 - Attic
- Mis aleatorias - Looking for Pepe 31-08-2017 - 20:30 - Attic