Testu-inguruan. Approach to contemporary art
"Hot Iron Marginalia" eta "Cale, cale, cale! Caale!!!"
Testu-inguruan is a learning group that accompanies Tabakalera exhibitions. Every month we meet to study the contents of the exhibits in depth and stimulate new ideas and discussions. We review materials such as texts, films or parts of the exhibitions or related works with the intention of educating ourselves, little by little, on issues related to contemporary art.
During the 2017/18 academic year, in three sessions between October and January, we shall approach two exhibtions: Cale, cale, cale! Caale!!! and Marginalia. Hot Iron.
Three sessions per exhibition.
Aimed at anyone interested in contemporary art; no prior knowledge required.
- Date: Wednesday, 22 November 2017 > Wednesday, 20 December 2017
- Schedule: 18:30 (once a month, on Wednesday)
- Location: Exhibition Hall
- Language: EU+ES
- Access: Registration
- Price: Free
- Opening of the exhibition "Cale, cale, cale! Caale!!!" 27-10-2017 - 19:00 - 21:00 - Exhibition Hall 1
- Visits in dialogue to 'Cale, cale, cale! Caale!!!' exhibition 08-11-2017 > 24-01-2018 - 18:00 (ES) and 19:00 (EU) - Exhibition Hall
- Testu-inguruan. Approach to contemporary art 22-11-2017 > 20-12-2017 - 18:30 (once a month, on Wednesday) - Exhibition Hall
- Card reading 23-11-2017 - 17:30-20:00 - Exhibition Hall 1
- Experimental visit to Cale, Cale, Cale! Caale!!! exhibition 30-12-2017 - 12:00 - Exhibition Hall
- A Ritual to Reverse the Spell of the Illusion of Power as control 26-01-2018 - 17:00 - 21:00 - Cristina Enea Park