Visits in dialogue to Eric Baudelaire's exhibition
The Music of Ramon Raquello and his orchestra is, to date, the biggest individual exhibition of Eric Baudelaire’s work ever held in any public institution of the Spanish State. The work of artist and producer Eric Baudelaire naturally spans the artistic and cinematographic realms.
Exhibitions are spaces that allow certain flexibility when being interpreted and visited; they are also places that provide a direct approach to the specificity of artistic practice. Through the Visits in Dialogue, we propose to delve into the world of the exhibition.
They are paths to making direct contact with contemporary art, in which anyone interested can participate. We move beyond the format of the guided tour and the ways of understanding the exhibition to add, in common, new meanings.
*Sign Language Interpretation Service (SLIS) available by booking in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wednesday, 5 July 2017 > Wednesday, 20 September 2017
- Schedule: Twice a month, on Wednesday 18:00 (ES) and 19:00 (EU)
- Location: Exhibition Hall
- Language: EU+ES
- Capacity: 20
- Access: Registration
- Price: Free
- Opening of Eric Baudelaire's exhibition "The Music of Ramón Raquello and his Orchestra"
- Conversation between Eric Baudelaire and Anna Colin
- Conversation between Maxim Gvinjia and Xabier Madariaga
- Visits in dialogue to Eric Baudelaire's exhibition
05-07-2017 > 20-09-2017 -
Twice a month, on Wednesday 18:00 (ES) and 19:00 (EU) -
- Experimental visits to Eric Baudelaire's exhibition
19-07-2017 > 27-09-2017 -
- Talk on the film 'Also Known As Jihadi'
- Letters to ourselves from Abkhazia